About the ZIG Index
The ZIG Index is a daily report of global engagement with public personalities. ZIG’s proprietary algorithm creates a real-time score for individuals across every reputable publisher. The higher the score, the more the public is engaged with that person at any given time.
OK, that sounds super fancy but what exactly makes up a ZIG Index score?
The exact mix of the ZIG Index is proprietary, but it includes the following elements:
- Coverage (Or lack thereof) across all publishers. Who is being written about?
- Engagement (Or lack thereof) of content across all publishers. What are people reading?
- Which media outlets are covering who/what? Coverage in the New York Times carries more weight then the Timbuktu newspaper.
- Social media followings and trends
- Changes of the above over days, weeks, months.
Help the ZIG Index
Did we miss someone? Find a mistake in someone’s information?
Submit a correction and let us know →